chili chicken recipe
Chilli Chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. It’s also very popular in India. Chilli chicken is a starter dish and a popular snack. The recipe for chili chicken is made best with boneless chicken. There are so many ways this dish can be made, One of the methods is shared in this post. This way to cook chili chicken will give you restaurant-style tasty chili with chicken recipe.
- Boneless Chicken-300gm
- Chilli Powder
- Corn Flour/ Maida
- Vegetable Oil
- Spring Onion
- Green Chilli
- Take a bowl and add 300 grams of chicken and add 1 and a half tablespoon of soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of chili sauce, and 1/4 of pepper.
- Then add 2 cups of cornflour, for thick crunchy coating you can also add 1 cup of maida then sprinkle some salt and add 1 egg on to the bowl and mixed thoroughly.
- To give a good color you can add Chili powder and it is totally optional
- Keep the Chicken for Marination in the fridge for 30-45 mins.
- After marination heat up the oil until it is hot enough and deep fry the chicken or you can shallow fry it’s your choice but fry it until it becomes golden brown.
- For making sauce we need a bowl then add 1 cup of Water, Soya Sauce -1and 1/2 tablespoon,2 tablespoons of tomato sauce, chili sauce 1/2 tablespoon, and 2 spoons of cornflour and mix it properly *never use hot while making this sauce
- Then heat a pan by adding 1 and 1/2 tablespoon of oil and add chopped ginger and garlic and mixed it properly the add all the vegetables and fry it until it becomes tender.
- Then add sauce and wait for it until it bubbles then add the fried chicken on the pan and toss it slowly for few mins and serve the hot chili chicken as an appetizer.