I am a student, a teacher and more over I am a chef in my own world. Cooking is not just my hobby, It’s my passion and dream to become one of the greatest chef in the world.
A famous refreshing drink of Kerala. It is lemonade with some add-ons. It is sweet, tangy, and spicy lemonade that you must try now.
- Sabja seeds (Basil seeds) 3 tsp
- Sugar- 2 tsp
- Salt- half Tsp
- One green chill
- Ice cube
Step 1: Soak the sabja seeds in water about 2 to 3 mins.
Step 2: Take a glass and add one slice of lemon.
Step 3: Add sugar and salt then add some water and lemon juice.
Step 4: Now add soaked sabja seeds and slit chili.
Note: we can add mint leaves too.
Step 5: Add ice cubes and mix them.
Kulukki sharbat is ready to be served.
Sabja seeds or basil seeds are one of the most nutrient-dense edible seeds, which helps in beating the summer heat and keeping the body cool. Kuluki Sharbat
Let us see some of the benefits of sabja seeds.
- It helps in balancing or maintaining blood sugar levels in the body
- Being rich in soluble fiber, it helps in relieving acidity, constipation, and minor digestive issues.
- It contains high mineral density, since its rich in minerals such as iron, calcium, and magnesium.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, which means it’ll help avoid excess water retention in the body.
- It is known to have various oral health benefits, like combating bad-breadth, cavities, and plaque.
Try yourself this awesome sweet, tangy, and spicy beverage. And let us know the comments on how it was.
Also, read our other recipe