Recipe of bread roll
The bread roll is typical Indian fried snacks. And it’s very common street food which is an easy recipe, made of potato, bread, and some spices.
Here is our easy and tasty bread roll recipe.
- Ginger garlic paste-1 spoon
- Chopped onion-1 large
- Green chili-3
- Medium potato-3
- Vegetable Oil
- Take the potato and boil it properly in a pot or pressure cooker after cooking smashed the potato properly.
- Then add all the chopped vegetable ie onion, coriander, ginger, and garlic paste, and green chili.
- Then add 1/2 tablespoon of chili powder.
- 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Roasted Jeera powder.
- Salt according to your taste.
- 1/4 tablespoon of ajwain crushed it properly by using your palm.
- Then mix all the ingredients and potato together with a spoon but make sure it is mixed properly.
- Take any type of bread of your choice here I will be using white bread the remove the outer part or not is totally of your choice.
- Then take a bowl and add some water then slowly dip the bread.
- Do not make it too wait and remove it immediately.
- Squeeze some of the excess water.
- Then add the Potato mixture in the middle of the bread.
- Make a round shape as it is already wet you can easily fold the bread and make a round-shaped.
- Keep it for 20-30 mins for drying at normal temperature.
- Take 1 cup of oil in a pan and make it hot.
- Add the potato roll into the hot oil by keeping the flame medium never use a high or low flame.
- Don’t put too much roll in the pan.
- Don’t move the roll to much use a spoon slowly for adjusting.
- Fry until it becomes golden brown then serve the hot potato bread roll with chill sauce or ketchup.