Trip to Kasol
Places To Visit In Kasol
Trip To kasol
- Kheer Ganga: Kheer Ganga lies at the end of the Parvati valley. It is famous for trekking. People from far off places visit here for trek and camping. From the top, you can see a magical view of pine forest, apple trees, and snow-covered mountains. There is a Lowd Shiva temple at the top, where people bath in the hot spring water.
- Sar Pass Trek: Sar pass trek is a famous trekking spot. It is a trek through the forests and the snow-capped mountains. Trek is full of adventure and fun. A journey of an amazing trekking experience will start from Kasol. It is also the best trek for beginners like no experience is required for this trek. All the facilities like food and accommodation are available at this place.
- Pin Parvati Pass: It is a thrilling trekking destination. Trek to pin Parvati pass will impress you by its beauty and also you will have to take adventurous challenges in this trek.
- Jim Morrison Cafe: In this cafe, you can find food at a very cheap price. Mild music and delicious food between the mountains will drive you crazy.
- Parvati River: Parvathi river running through the Parvati valley in the Himalayas. The Parvati river is an important place in kasol. The flow of water is dangerous here, so there is no adventure activity here.
- Buddha place: Very famous cafe in Kasol. From the windows of this cafe, you can see an incredible view of Kasol. Maggi, Tea a Coffee are the main dish available in this cafe. The scenic view through the windows having tea is just an incredible experience.
Trip To kasol
Things To Do In Kasol
- Trek to Kheer Ganga
- Camping on the river side
- Sar pass trek
- Parvati Shangri-La Festival
- Visit the ancient village Malana
- Moon Dance Cafe
Nearest Railway Station: Pathankot
Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport